June is a popular month for weddings, making it a great time to shop for moissanite rings.
There are a few options to consider when it comes to choosing a June-inspired engagement ring:
- Pearl Rings: Pearl is the birthstone for June, and pearl engagement rings are a classic and elegant choice. Pearls symbolise purity, innocence, and love, making them a perfect fit for an engagement ring. Pearl engagement rings are available in a variety of styles, from simple solitaires to intricate vintage designs.
- Alexandrite Rings: Alexandrite is a rare gemstone that changes colour in different lighting conditions, making it a unique and interesting choice for an engagement ring. It is also one of June’s birthstones, making it an even more fitting choice. Alexandrite engagement rings are available in a range of colours, from blue-green to purple-red, and can be set in a variety of metals.
- Moonstone Rings: Moonstone is another gemstone associated with June, as it is believed to have a connection to the moon. Moonstone engagement rings have a dreamy, ethereal quality and are available in a range of shades, from pale blue to peachy pink. Moonstone is also believed to bring good luck and protection to the wearer.
- Rose Gold Rings: June is a month of new beginnings and growth, and rose gold is a perfect representation of this theme. Rose gold engagement rings are romantic and feminine, and the warm tone of the metal complements a range of gemstones. They also pair well with vintage-inspired designs.
- Floral Rings: June is the month of blooming flowers, and floral-inspired engagement rings are a lovely way to pay tribute to this time of year. These rings feature intricate designs of petals and leaves, and can be set with a variety of gemstones. They are perfect for a nature-loving bride-to-be.
- Green Gemstone Rings: Green is the colour of growth and renewal, making it a fitting choice for a June engagement ring. Emerald is the traditional birthstone for May, but green gemstones such as peridot or tsavorite garnet could also be a great choice for a June-inspired ring.
- Aquamarine Rings: Aquamarine is a gemstone that is often associated with the ocean and the sky, evoking feelings of calmness and tranquillity. It is also the traditional birthstone for March, but its light blue colour makes it a popular choice for summer engagement rings.
- Yellow Gold Rings: Yellow gold is a classic choice for engagement rings, and it’s warm hue is reminiscent of the summer sun. It also pairs well with a range of gemstones, from diamonds to coloured stones.
- Sunburst Rings: A sunburst design on an engagement ring can be a beautiful representation of the warmth and energy of summer. This design features a central stone with rays of metal extending outwards, creating a bold and eye-catching look.
- Beach-Inspired Rings: For a couple that loves spending time by the beach, a beach-inspired engagement ring could be a meaningful choice. These rings can feature design elements such as seashells, starfish, or waves, and can be set with a range of gemstones to suit the couple’s style.
- Tanzanite Rings: Tanzanite is a rare and stunning gemstone that is only found in one place in the world – Tanzania. Its deep blue-purple colour makes it a unique and eye-catching choice for an engagement ring. Tanzanite is also one of the modern birthstones for December, but it can still be a great choice for a June engagement ring.
- Butterfly Rings: Butterflies are a symbol of transformation and new beginnings, making them a meaningful choice for an engagement ring. A butterfly-inspired design can be incorporated into the band or the setting of the ring, and can be paired with a range of gemstones.
- Nature-Inspired Rings: For a couple that loves the outdoors, a nature-inspired engagement ring could be a perfect fit. These rings can feature designs such as leaves, flowers, or animals, and can be set with a range of gemstones to suit the couple’s style.
- Halo Rings: A halo design is a classic and elegant choice for an engagement ring, and it can be customised to suit a range of gemstones and metal colours. A halo of smaller diamonds or gemstones can be added around the central stone, creating a sparkling and romantic look.
- Vintage Rings: Vintage engagement rings have a timeless and romantic feel, and can be a great way to incorporate June-inspired design elements such as floral motifs or unique gemstone cuts. A vintage ring can also be a meaningful way to incorporate family history or heirloom pieces into the engagement ring.